to buy some souvenirs with ese feature.
布朗在中国差。他想买一些有中国特的纪念品。
eller: i help you, sir?
店家:我能为您效劳吗,先生?
rown: yes, i'd like to buy some souvenirs with ese feature. you give me some suggestions?
布朗:是的,我想要一些有中国特的纪念品。你能给我一些建议吗?
eller: sure, sir. what do you think of something closely related to the ese a civilization? there are many antiques and ese paintings here.
店家:当然,先生。你对中国的文兴趣吗?这儿有许多古玩和中国画。
rown: good idea.
布朗:好主意。
eller: i reend you “the four treasures of study” then.
店家:我向您推荐“文房四宝”。
rown: i like some artworks with ese culture better. that vase is elegant, i think.
布朗:我想我更喜一些中国文化的艺术品。我觉得这个瓶很致。
eller: yes, the vase is made in jingdezhen, a very famous brand all over the world.
店家:是的,这个瓶产自景德镇,是全球知名的品牌。
rown: you take it to me to have a look?
布朗:能拿给我看一吗?
eller: yes, sir, but please be careful when you hold this. aware is fragile.
店家:可以,先生,不过拿时请小心。瓷很容易破碎。
rown: how i take it to my home? i'm w that it would break into pieces.
布朗:我怎样才能把它带回家呢?我很担心它会碎掉。
eller: don't worry, sir. we'll send it directly to your house if you buy it.
店家:不用担心,先生,如果你买的话,我们会把它直接送到您家里。
ote
1. souvenir [?su:v?ni?] n. 纪念品
2. a [?ein??nt] adj. 古代的,古老的;年老的,老式的
3. civilization [?sivilai?zei??n] n. 文明,文化
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读