check it for a few minutes. if it is caused by the quality, we'll ge a new pair for you.
店家:好的,据保修单,我们会几分钟时间行检查。如果是由于质量问题引起的,我们会为您换一双新的。
emily: the quality is too poor. i have just worn them for a few days.
埃米莉:质量太差了,我才刚穿了几天。
eller: from the feedback of selling, there are few ces for such kind of thing happening. we are deeply sorry for it this time.
卖家:从销售的反馈况来看,这况发生的几率很小。这次我们表歉意。
emily: what if it happens again?
埃米莉:如果再发生这况呢?
eller: we guarahat it won't happen again, madam.
卖家:我们保证以后不再发生,女士。
emily: i mean just in case?
埃米莉:我是说万一呢?
eller: then we will return your money back, madam. but we will try our best to make you satisfied this time.
卖家:那我们会退还您的费用,女士。但这次我们会尽最大努力使您满意。
emily: ok, i trust you.
埃米莉:好吧,我相信你。
ote
1. heel [hi:l] n. 足跟,踵,后跟;v.(使)倾斜
2. cause [k?:z] n. 原因,起因;事业;原则;v. 成为……的原因,引起,促使,使发生
3. poor [pu?] adj. 贫困的,贫穷的;低劣的,次等的;()衰弱的;可怜的,不幸的
4. feedback [?fi:db?k] n.反馈;反馈信息
5. trust [tr?st] n. 信任,相信;托;关怀;职责;v. 相信,信任
小贴士
1. i'd like to exge this earphohe tone quality is too bad.
我要退换这副耳机,音质太差了。