韩国将从明年(2012年)开始将“父亲假”延至5天,此举是为了提韩国的低生育率。其中3天是带薪假期,两天是无薪假期。在中国,如果妻在24岁后初次生育,丈夫将享有10天的带薪护理假。
无奈的离婚
dialogue
the marriage of andrew and sherry has e to the end.
安德鲁和雪莉的婚姻已经走到尽了。
andrew: sherry, we shall have a divorow. i must bring this forward today.
安德鲁:雪莉,我们离婚吧。我今天必须提来。
herry: you don't love me any more, is that right?
雪莉:你不再我了,对吗?
andrew: sometimes love is not the answer. love 't solve all the problems between us.
安德鲁:有时候并不是答案。并不能解决我们之间的所有问题。
herry: but do you think divorce is good for us? don't you care even a bit about the se between us?
雪莉:但是你认为离婚就对我们好?你难一也不在乎我们之间的吗?
andrew: but the fact is that we always hold different opinions. sometimes we even quarrel several times in one day. i 't bear it any more.
安德鲁:但事实是我们总是意见不一致。有时我们甚至一天要吵几次架。我再也不能忍受了。
herry: we quarrel because you don't uand me. you only care about your own feeling.
雪莉:我们吵架是因为你不理解我,你只在意自己的受。
andrew: maybe it is because we have different dispositions and views of life. we are just not suitable to stay together.
安德鲁:或许是因为我们有着不同的格和生活观念。我们在一起并不合适。
herry: you are just like two different people before and after the marriage. you always forted and pleased me when we were in love. but what i see all day is your cloudy face after the marriage.
雪莉:你婚前婚后就像是两个人。我们相时你经常哄我,让我开心。但婚后我整天能看到的就是你那沉的脸。
andrew: i have been too exhausted to love, sherry. you find one who would love you more.
安德鲁:我已经疲惫得不能再了,雪莉。你会遇到更你的人的。
herry: i uand a saying now: men are always unreliable.
雪莉:我终于理解了一句话:男人是靠不住的。
ote
1. divorce [di?v?:s] n. 离婚,分离; v. 与……离婚,分离
2. bring forward 提;提议,建议
3. se [?sentim?nt] n.(对怜悯、怀旧等的)柔;观,意见
4. disposition [?disp??zi??n] n. 气质,天,格;安排,布置
5. exhausted [ig?z?:stid] adj. 耗尽的,用完的;疲力尽的,疲力竭的
6. unreliable [??nri?lai?bl] adj. 不可靠的,不可信任的;不稳定的
小贴士