d even strong carogens like flavacol.
地沟油
“地沟油”不仅提炼自像餐厅、堂等饭店的废弃用油和厨房垃圾,也提炼于。
毫无疑问,废弃的用油是有毒的,在被饭店的其他用者多次使用之后,用油会产生像脂肪酸和反式脂肪酸这样的有害质;甚至还会产生黄曲霉素等致癌质。
价飞涨,工资不涨
dialogue
mary likes a handbag very much, but she 't afford it.
玛丽很喜一个手包,但是她没钱买。
mary: i really want to get that handbag. it's pretty beautiful.
玛丽:我真的很想买那个手包,它真是太漂亮了。
ada: so why not buy it? you get it right now if you buy it.
艾达:那你为什么不买呢?你要买的话现在就可以得到它。
mary: i 't afford that high price. my purse is almost empty now.
玛丽:我付不起那么的价钱,我的钱包现在都快空了。
ada: are you a moooo?
艾达:你也是月光族吗?
mary: yeah, i'm forced to be a moohere's little money left by the end of each month.
玛丽:是啊,我是被成月光族的。每个月末基本上都不剩钱。
ada: me, too. the price of the goods is too high. i almost 't afford it.
艾达:我也是。商品价格太了,我几乎承受不起了。
mary: i have the same feeling with you. the cost of life is almost unaffordable to me.
玛丽:我和你有同样的觉。我快要负担不起生活成本了。
ada: the inflation and the low inake life harder than before.
艾达:通货膨胀和低收让生活变得比以前艰难了。
mary: we should ask the mao raise our salaries.
玛丽:我们应该要求经理给我们涨工资。
ada: it'll be no more better if our requests be fulfilled.
艾达:如果我们的要求能满足的话就再好不过了。
ote
1. afford [??f?:d] v. 买得起,担负得起;提供,给予
2. force [f?:s] v. 迫,迫;用力推动;n. 军队;暴力
3. inflatio [in?flei??n] n.通货膨胀