04 销售服务
送货上门
dialogue
andrew wants to buy a big and fortable bed.
安德鲁想买一张舒服的大床。
eller: m, sir. what i do for you? there are different kinds of furniture here.
卖家:早上好,先生。我能为您效劳吗?我们这里有各种各样的家具。
andrew: where i find a bed?
安德鲁:床在那个区域?
eller: this lease. you choose whatever you like.
卖家:请这边走。您可以选择任何您喜欢的。
andrew: what's the price of this redwood bed?
安德鲁:这张红木床价格是多少?
eller: 2500 yuan, sir. there's a free offer of bedding if you buy it.
卖家:2500元,先生。您买的话我们还会免费赠送床上用品。
andrew: and should i pay for the delivery?
安德鲁:我需要交运费吗?
eller: no, sir. it's free for transportation. please sign your name, address and way of tact here.
卖家:不用,先生。运送是免费的。请在这里填上你的名字、地址和联系方式。
andrew: what's the time of the delivery?
安德鲁:什么时候到货?
eller: it'll be saturday, sir, if it is ve for you.
卖家:如果您方便的话,星期六到货,先生。
andrew: ok, may i have your phone number?
安德鲁:好吧。我可以知道你的电话吗?
eller: sure. this is my business card.
卖家:当然,这是我的名片。
ote
1. furniture [?f?:nit??] n. 家具
2. whatever [hw?t?ev?] pron. 任何(事物),每样(事物);无论什么,不管什么
3. redwood ['redwud] n. 红杉,红木
4. delivery [di?liv?ri] n. 交货,交付;配送,发送
5. transportation [?tr?nsp?:?tei??n] n. 运送,运输;运输工具
小贴士
1. we have the door-to-door delivery service for this puter desk.
这台电脑桌我们会为您提供送货上门服务。
2. there's ra fee for the delivery.
运送过程不会收取额外的费用。
3. you needn't worry about anything else if you decide to buy it.
如
本章尚未读完,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读