03 购物地点
偌大商场逛不停
dialogue
mary and nancy want to look around in a mall.
玛丽和南希打算到一家购物中心逛逛。
mary: slow down, nancy. i'm so tired that i'm going to fall apart.
玛丽:走慢点,南希。我累得都快要散架了。
ancy: e on. tomorrow i will act as the bridesmaid at my friend's wedding. i want to make myself up and show a new different appearao others.
南希:快点。明天我要在我朋友婚礼上做伴娘。我想把自己好好打扮一番,让其他人都眼前一亮。
mary: oh…so that's why you asked me to help you shop for new clothes?
玛丽:哦……所以你才拉我来帮你买衣服?
ancy: yeah. you know about style and tell me what looks good.
南希:嗯,你知道什么流行,也知道什么好看。
mary: you t on me. hey, how about this skirt? it goes with yure very well.
玛丽:相信我没错的。嘿!这件裙子怎么样?和你的身材很般配。
ancy: really? you're the boss. i'll take this one.
南希:真的吗?你说了算。就要这个了。
mary: i think you need some etics to powder your fad you also should ge a new hairstyle.
玛丽:我想你还需要一些化妆品来化下妆,再换一个新发型吧。
ancy: great idea. the etics are ohird floor. let's get there.
南希:好棒的主意。化妆品在三楼。我们去那儿吧。
mary: i'm feeling tired. let's take the elevator.
玛丽:我累了,我们去坐电梯吧。
ote
1. bridesmaid [?braidzmeid] n. 女傧相,伴娘
2. appearance [??pi?r?ns] n. 外观;外貌,外表;出现,露面
3. figur [?fig?] n.身材;轮廓;肖像;数字;v. 被提及,计算在内;估计,料想
4. etic [k?z?metik] n. 化妆品;adj. 化妆用的,美容的;装点门面的
5. elevator [?eliveit?] n. 电梯,升降机
6. powder [?paud?] v. 在……上面搽粉,上妆;n. 粉,粉末
小贴士
1. the enviro of this mall is really nice.
这个购物中心的环境真不错。
2. there are a crowd of people in the shop he er. let's go to have a look at what goods are being sold.
拐角附近的那家商店人很多,我们过去看看在卖什么。
3. today i have gone shopping for a whole day with my friends.
今天我和朋友逛街逛了一整天。
4. i bought many cheap things ilet at the shoppier.
今天我在购物中心的清仓大卖场里买了很多便宜东西。
5. after the shopping, i found that i had spent most of the savings i have saved for months.
本章尚未读完,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读