检查一吗?我想确认货是不是我买的那个,并且是否是真品。
ostman: sure, you open it now.
邮递员:当然,您现在就可以打开。
lisa: yeah, that's it, 10 million pixels, a 3-inch lcd s, and short-term video rec, good performance. should i sign my name here?
丽莎:是的,就是这个,1000万像素,3寸晶屏,短时摄像功能,能很好。我应该在这儿签字吗?
ostmahanks.
邮递员:是的,谢谢。
ote
1. express [iks?pres] n. 特快发送,〈英〉快运;快车;adj. 特快的,速的
v. 快运;表达,表示,陈述;adv. 用快递方式
2. camera [?k?m?r?] n. 照相机;摄影机;电视摄影机
3. pixel [?piks?l] n.(显示或电视机图像的)像素
4. performance [p??f?:m?ns] n. 能;工作况;演;履行,执行;表现;行为,成就
5. rec [ri?k?:di?] n. 记录,录音,录像;唱片,录制品;adj. 记录的,录音的,录影的
小贴士
1. this is not the same goods with the picture that i have seen oer.
这和我在网上照片中看到的货不一样。
2. please sign your name here to plete the delivery of the goods.
请在这儿签上名字,就能完成货的寄送。
3. everything is good and intact. ok, i'll sign for it.
一切完好无损。好吧,我这就签收一。
4. i want a red one. but they send me a green one now.
我想要一个红的,但他们却给我寄一个绿的。
5. the box is all wet by rain now. i o ge another one.
盒现在都被雨淋了。我需要再换一个。
6. it's just what i want. thanks for your delivery.
这就是我想要的,谢谢你的寄送。
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读